The iPhone 5 has Wi-Fi problems, this said by many Apple customers writing on the company’s official forum… At the same time as some clients haven’t experienced any issues, thousands appear to have as a minimum one complaint regarding the phone’s wireless connectivity.
The fix is comparatively simple, as said by clients who tried to troubleshoot the issue on their own… Switch your router from WPA/WPA2 over to WEP, that is all what you are advised to do.
Actually, it isn’t clear whether this is a software-bound problem, or rather relating to the hardware… If it’s the last, clients will have little to do except maybe try to get a replacement iPhone 5 from Apple… Apple’s upcoming iOS 6.1 is likely to fix the issue, that is in case the issue is software-related…
Articles You May Like To Read:
- iOS 6 Customers Are Pleased With Apple Maps… According To Survey !!
- iPhone And iPod Touch: iOS 6 Jailbreak Tool With Cydia Has Been Launched [Download] !!
- iPhone 5 Keyboard Issue: Apple Confirms To Fix It IN Next iOS 6 Update !!
- iOS 6.0.1 Soon, iOS 6.1 After Holidays… As Stated By Rumor !!
- iBooks 3 Having iCloud Integration, Vertical Scroll [Download] !!
- iOS 6.0 Jailbreak (Untethered) to Add Ultrasn0w Compatibility !!
- Ultrasn0w Fixer Unlocks A4 Devices And Lower (Under iOS 6.0.1) !!
- Few Steps to Get an iPhone to Perform As a Modem [How To] !!
- iPhone 5: Eurosport Now Shows Full-Screen On [Download] !!
- iPhone 5: Recent Case Offers To Fix Purple Flares !!
- iPhone App: T-Mobile Releases New App (T-Mobile My Account)… [Download] !!
- iOS 6: UC Browser [Download] !!
- iPhone 5 Is “The Best iPhone Yet”… As Stated By Consumer Reports !!
- iPhone / iPhone 5: Few Steps To Transfer Photos From The Old iPhone To The iPhone 5 !!